2019/20 season  

RSS

Klombard
(@klombard)
Eminent Member
26/11/2019 1:08 am  

Any word on whether this web site will be maintained this winter.  I hope so.  It provided great information and interesting updates and rankings to think about.  Want my top 5 P4P list for this year?  Josh Sharron, Sam Wagner, Matt Adams, Zach Rioux, and any of half the Timberlane team.

ReplyQuote
Pga
 Pga
(@pga)
26/11/2019 3:33 am  

I do hope the site goes on. It's a great way to keep on top of wrestling in the Granite State!

ReplyQuote
nhwrstlfan
(@nhwrstlfan)
25/12/2019 12:23 am  

I’d probably put Gora on a P4P list.

ReplyQuote
Klombard
(@klombard)
Eminent Member
03/01/2020 12:10 am  

Ah, good call.  I don't know the upper weight classes too well.  Based on results you would have to put Sterling McLaughlin on the list too.  I tend to look past the big boys because it's so rare in NH to see a 182 plus kid athletic enough or conditioned enough to compete for P4P honors.

Did you see Gora get hurt down in Lowell last weekend.  It didn't look good.  Hopefully he won't be out for too long.  I love his heart on the mat.

ReplyQuote
Coach KO
(@koliver0821)
03/01/2020 11:10 pm  

I've had more experience watching the lower weight classes so here is what I think is good for NH. No particular order. Obviously, some of these will jump or drop weight classes. 

106 - O'Rourke (SO)- Salem, Fernandez (FR) BG, Williams (FR) Windham, Darjee (SR) Concord, Ritondo (FR) Newport

113- Giordano, (SO) Salem, Wagner, (SR) Concord, Parker (SO) Timberlane, Oakes (SO) Windham, Jacob Oberto, Campbell

120- Spencer, Nashua South, Moscatelli, Hollis Brookline, Jacob Rousseau, Timberlane

126 - Matt Adams, Salem, Payton Sills, Windham

ReplyQuote
Klombard
(@klombard)
Eminent Member
15/01/2020 6:14 pm  

I'd agree on 106.  At 113 Sam Wagner is a man among boys.  he won't be beaten in NH.  At 120 I'd just add in Charlie Comeau.  To add a few weight classes: 132 would be topped by Codey Wild assuming he can wrestle well cutting that hard.  followed by Connor MacDonald, Fowler, and Evan Lombard.  At 138 we have the class of the State.  Josh Sharron then Jesse Brochu, George Beaudrou, and Pallaria.  Good luck in that bracket.  At 145 its Zach Rioux, 152 nobody will beat Joey Wilson though Cleary and Dewer will push him hard and either could surprise us.  At 160 it's Austin Morris followed by a pack of guys.

ReplyQuote
Klombard
(@klombard)
Eminent Member
15/01/2020 6:14 pm  

I'd agree on 106.  At 113 Sam Wagner is a man among boys.  he won't be beaten in NH.  At 120 I'd just add in Charlie Comeau.  To add a few weight classes: 132 would be topped by Codey Wild assuming he can wrestle well cutting that hard.  followed by Connor MacDonald, Fowler, and Evan Lombard.  At 138 we have the class of the State.  Josh Sharron then Jesse Brochu, George Beaudrou, and Pallaria.  Good luck in that bracket.  At 145 its Zach Rioux, 152 nobody will beat Joey Wilson though Cleary and Dewer will push him hard and either could surprise us.  At 160 it's Austin Morris followed by a pack of guys.

ReplyQuote
Coach KO
(@koliver0821)
28/01/2020 7:54 pm  

My thoughts as of today. Using trackwrestling to give me an idea of results. Will say there are some curious results which make me doubt their validity. (Most recently is Ghana Darjee losing to both Bow and Plymouth. Not taking anything away from the kids but based on previous results against others, they would be quite an upset. Everything else has held to form. What this doesn't take into account is anyone who is dropping weight. Saw some entries for Wagner at 106 (vs 113 most of the season) and that will basically bump everyone down one at Divsion 1. 

Updated at 106 for Division 1:

1.) Aiden Williams (Windham)

2.) Ryan O'rourke (Salem)

3.) Ghana Darjee (Concord)

4.) Johnathan Fabrizio (Timberland)

5. ) Matt Oliver (Nashua North)

Division II: (Fernandez is really in a class of himself in division 2. 

1.) Anthony Fernandez (BG)

2. ) Dan Gendron (Goffstown)

Divsion III (Ritondo is the class of this division)

1.) Anson Ritondo (Newport)

2.) Nick Wray (Bow)

ReplyQuote
Share: