12-22-2019 Londonderry, NH K-8 Tournament
PJ Sora Armed Forces Memorial Wrestling Tournament (K-8)
Londonderry High School
295 Mammoth Road Londonderry, NH 03053
Sponsored by the Londonderry Wrestling Association
Tournament will be run on FloArena – link to registration:
Date: December 22, 2019
Times: Staggered start times. PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE SCHEDULE WITH 5-8 GOING FIRST AND HONOR WEIGH INS.
- Gr 5-8 Wrestling Schedule:
- Arrive to check in at 7:15 am-7:45 am
- Wrestling begins at 8:30 am
- K-4 Wrestling Schedule:
- Check in between 10:15 - 10:45
- Begin wrestling at 11:30 am (at the end of 5-8 or when
enough mat space is available to start K-4)
Weigh-Ins: K-8 WRESTLERS WILL NOT WEIGH-IN – The Honor System will be used. This is an early season tournament, the goal is to get matches, please use good sportsmanship and enter honest weights. At the discretion of the tournament director, wrestlers will be asked to step on a scale if their weight is questioned.
- Wrestlers will be grouped according to the weight entered when registering in FloArena online. Please use good sportsmanship and enter the correct weight!
- K-8 will use the Madison weight system. Athletes will be grouped in 8 man brackets where available using skill level as seeding criteria; round robin format will be used where necessary. This will be determined by the Tournament Director.
- Wrestlers will be grouped in grades using K-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8.
- Entry Fee: Register online and pay onsite ($15) during check-in
REGISTRATION DEADLINE – DECEMBER 19, 2019 NO WALK IN REGISTRATIONS Awards: Medals awarded to the top 3 place finishers.